My 04 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i got a smoking deal. i bought my truck in the middle of the gas crisis, when people were following the gas trucks to the stations. i still see them going for about the same price and have many more miles than mine had when i bought it. but i bought it in 08, now it has 175k miles on it, i dont know what its worth these days

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i got a smoking deal. i bought my truck in the middle of the gas crisis, when people were following the gas trucks to the stations. i still see them going for about the same price and have many more miles than mine had when i bought it. but i bought it in 08, now it has 175k miles on it, i dont know what its worth these days

If YOU love it, .................... it is PRICELESS!

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compare KBB and NADA. That will give you an idea. Also it is not the best time to sell a 4wd. October/November is the best time to sell a 4wd. If you look at NADA prices will stick until spring then drop because of the northern states.

elcapitanmas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not that it means anything, I picked up my 05 loaded lt a month ago with 72k for 14,500

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I think it's to high. I understand it's a Z71 but it's 2500 higher then I would start off at. Remember it's only really worth what the guys willing to negotiate on. If you are firm on price you might be sitting on it a little longer.