Mud Flaps - any nice choices??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To match the rugged look of your rig, how about a removable hitch mount set like these......
rock-tamers-mud-flaps-blog.jpg

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
To match the rugged look of your rig, how about a removable hitch mount set like these......
rock-tamers-mud-flaps-blog.jpg

I like you're thinking...but I actually saw a set of these on a few trucks out west and they personally seemed a little big for me.

However, when you posted that pic up, it reminded me of why I need rubber and not molded...i'll break molded when I wheel (picture me driving down a shelf...then snap)!

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

I just threw out a set of 4 of my truck I had sitting around.

I hear you...I have TONS of Tahoe parts sitting around...I really need to throw out the junk and post up the good stuff for sale!

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking you could throw those on for inspection / towing and pull them back off for wheeling..... easy as pulling pins and hitch to remove??!!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just need them for inspection?

who cares what they look like?

go to home depot and make your own, just temporary right?
Remember seeing on a different web site people made thier own with some material from home depot

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just need them for inspection?

who cares what they look like?

go to home depot and make your own, just temporary right?
Remember seeing on a different web site people made thier own with some material from home depot

Yeah, If it were me...no flaps.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Well i vote for flaps because an ******* in a lifted hummer threw a rock at my winshield on my explorer and put 2 chips in it... Dont be an ass to other motorists and do with bowtie flaps imo

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Maybe I will just make a few...I'll find existing bolt holes for the OEM and utilize them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n