More suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt rogers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, 1st post here and I had a question maybe someone can help with. I have an 07 tahoe that I did eibach swaybars front and rear, and also just installed the complete belltech 2/4 lowering kit with front spindles and the whole 9. Handles amazing, but you guys know its addicting and you always want more. I know its a truck but, what else can I do to make it handle even better? Besides the obvious like choosing the right tire. Any suggestions? 820DF5F4-AD25-452E-96CE-C464BA5A590D.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What shocks and rear coils do you have? More drop for an even lower center of gravity, firm coils (but not too firm!) and properly valved shocks would make notable differences. Lower-profile performance tires would tighten it up in the turns, too. This would require bigger wheels, but to not get heavier wheels, you're gonna have to spend some $$$$.

OP
OP
M

Matt rogers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! What shocks and rear coils do you have? More drop for an even lower center of gravity, firm coils (but not too firm!) and properly valved shocks would make notable differences. Lower-profile performance tires would tighten it up in the turns, too. This would require bigger wheels, but to not get heavier wheels, you're gonna have to spend some $$$$.
Thank you. I have whatever belltech sent me

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very good indeed. Great choices. You've done just about all of usual mods. I went with Hotchkis sway bars front and back but EIbach is a good choice as well. I am very happy with the drop, the look, and especially the smooth ride. Other possibles if you wanted to could be Spohn Performance upper and lower rear control arms and the panhard bar perhaps.

W/r to the upper and lower rear control arms. If you have autoride, you will not be able to use the upper rear control arms as there is no place to attach the sensor bracket. I am waiting for when I get back home to see what I can figure out and / or mod to it.

The Escalade handles very well.

20190919_185429.jpg 20190919_185629.jpg Spohn Upper Rear Control Arms.JPG

OP
OP
M

Matt rogers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks very good indeed. Great choices. You've done just about all of usual mods. I went with Hotchkis sway bars front and back but EIbach is a good choice as well. I am very happy with the drop, the look, and especially the smooth ride. Other possibles if you wanted to could be Spohn Performance upper and lower rear control arms and the panhard bar perhaps.

W/r to the upper and lower rear control arms. If you have autoride, you will not be able to use the upper rear control arms as there is no place to attach the sensor bracket. I am waiting for when I get back home to see what I can figure out and / or mod to it.

View attachment 239670 View attachment 239671 View attachment 239672
Oh ok bet. Preciate it. Those mods are tasteful for sure

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^ yes sir. They come powder coated in red. I had them dropped shipped to the powder coat shop and had them done in Charcoal and cleared. Thanks.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, 1st post here and I had a question maybe someone can help with. I have an 07 tahoe that I did eibach swaybars front and rear, and also just installed the complete belltech 2/4 lowering kit with front spindles and the whole 9. Handles amazing, but you guys know its addicting and you always want more. I know its a truck but, what else can I do to make it handle even better? Besides the obvious like choosing the right tire. Any suggestions? View attachment 239658

Looks good, should handle better with 60 series tires. There's a fella on here who races his Tahoe on road courses and has posted photos on here about it. Forget who but I think his is a white PPV Tahoe.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 239670 View attachment 239671 View attachment 239672

Hmmm... Looks like more 5305 coils that DON'T ride harshly. I'm starting to suspect that my shocks are too stiff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts