moon roof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03konxl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I slid the decoration slider under the moon roof forward with roof open,to block Sun.Big mistake!!!Now it doesn't close all the way.Glass works fine.Also,the slider moves forward with glass,instead of staying put,like before.And when you open it,the slider goes back but binds up.WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!

ashelm

Reaction score
I have a 03 KONXL and with the shade closed the roof pulls the shade open all the way back under the headliner to a point where I cant even see the shade. If I open the shade with the roof closed then open the roof part way I can close the shade only to the point of the open roof. I can NOT close the shade any farther. If I open the vent portion of the roof ( rear of the roof tilted up) I can close the shade all the way. There is some kind of catch on the rear of the roof that controls the shade. BOTTOM LINE you must have jumped over the catch. I would try to open the vent and try to get your shade back in place that way. Maybe you won't have to do anything to the headliner that way. JUST A THOUGHT. Good Luck Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts