Missing Rear Air Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikana31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been lurking for awhile. Great info. Thanks to everyone.

I just bought a 2013 SSV which had been outfitted as a Canine Vehicle. They did a pretty good job of removing all the Ray Allen extra canine goodies, but the one thing I can't find is the rear air control. The center overhead light console is the stock one without the controls. The front center is the jump seat. I am not sure what the connector looks like, but it's MIA. Any ideas for me to be looking for? I don't mind install the controls, I just need to find the harness.

Also, my rear windows will roll up from the driver's door, but not down... just in case someone has dealt with that. :)

IMG_20200327_184444763.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your window switches probably need to have the contacts cleaned, it’s common for them to corrode. Pull them apart and clean the copper contacts on the pcb boards with an eraser or alcohol, reassemble and voila.

OP
OP
M

Mikana31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Theres not a button on your ac panel that says rear?
There is the button but it doesn't engage the rear ac. I thought the button activated the rear ac control, which would be accessible from the middle seat?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you might have to pull the rear passenger side panel off and check to see if the blower motor or resistor is out, there is also a rear module that can fail but I would start by applying 12v to the rear blower motor and work forward from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman