Mirror Retracting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bunty

Reaction score
Hi -

I have a 2011 Escalade and a couple months ago I noticed that the passenger side mirror didn't retract when I pressed the button to pull them in. However, when I restarted the vehicle it started working fine again. I took it to the dealer anyway so they could look at it but they didn't find anything wrong with it. So today it happened again but once I restarted the vehicle its back to working fine again. Is something going wrong with it? I want to make sure and have it fixed while its still under warranty.

joshcarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the functions look to be processed in the actual driver's side switch assembly. are you having other issues with things coming from it?

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Bunty,

I am sorry that you are having issues with your Escalade’s passenger side mirror and understand how this could be frustrating. If you would like to send me a PM, I would be happy to discuss this further with you.

Kindest regards,

Blair E.
GM Customer Service

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem with my driver side mirror. I have an extended warranty that covers power mirrors so I'd like to have it dealt with while still under the warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bunty

Bunty

Reaction score
I don't think I have noticed any other issues, I will keep looking out for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali