Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jriggs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Seeing some movement today on 3 vehicles heading to Texas...they were bayed 05/08 and paired today...the ones highlighted in the orangey-peach color are those that don't have window stickers yet...View attachment 370536
Have you seen any movements with any of the ones that were in peach color?

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen any movements with any of the ones that were in peach color?
YES! The rows that are now blue are vehicles that I've been tracking that have been delieverd/sold. I added some dates, but without the JC site, I'm having to call each dealership to see if they've heard anything, if they're in-transit, when they're expected to be delivered, etc. etc. Movement on 4 of these so far is reassuring!

I'm going down the line, still...and will post back here when I am done.

1654716569406.png

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES! The rows that are now blue are vehicles that I've been tracking that have been delieverd/sold. I added some dates, but without the JC site, I'm having to call each dealership to see if they've heard anything, if they're in-transit, when they're expected to be delivered, etc. etc. Movement on 4 of these so far is reassuring!

I'm going down the line, still...and will post back here when I am done.

View attachment 372262
Thank you for this. Ill ask my dealer for an update tomorrow…

KingAK55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Talking to GM chat currently, it shows my vehicle at 4300. Last I knew, it was at 3800 in Midlothian. Who else is at 4300 and what can we expect from here?

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I've called almost ALL of these, and the updated ones are in blue and gray (they were previously non-highlighted cells, indicating still in Midlothian, TX)

1654720564260.png
Talking to GM chat currently, it shows my vehicle at 4300. Last I knew, it was at 3800 in Midlothian. Who else is at 4300 and what can we expect from here?

So, I found out today that order status may show 3800 (when you search the order number); if they search the VIN, it could show 4300 (which is what happens for me). Anytime Linton tracked my vehicle over on GMInsider, it showed 3800, but the dealership and GMC Chat always showed 4300, which didn't make sense...but they're not inter-changeable, apparently.

Anyhow, seeing this gives me hope, despite the fact that my executive resolutions person told me that as of yesterday, my vehicle is still in Midlothian, TX. Maybe they really are working to get these out!

KingAK55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, I've called almost ALL of these, and the updated ones are in blue and gray (they were previously non-highlighted cells, indicating still in Midlothian, TX)

View attachment 372263

So, I found out today that order status may show 3800 (when you search the order number); if they search the VIN, it could show 4300 (which is what happens for me). Anytime Linton tracked my vehicle over on GMInsider, it showed 3800, but the dealership and GMC Chat always showed 4300, which didn't make sense...but they're not inter-changeable, apparently.

Anyhow, seeing this gives me hope, despite the fact that my executive resolutions person told me that as of yesterday, my vehicle is still in Midlothian, TX. Maybe they really are working to get these out!
Thanks for that. GM chat just said my vehicle is in Arlington and I only provided Order Number. Not sure if they searched via vin too or if it was relocated back to arlington for retrofitting parts...

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. GM chat just said my vehicle is in Arlington and I only provided Order Number. Not sure if they searched via vin too or if it was relocated back to arlington for retrofitting parts...
Oh, is your VIN on my list by chance? Is it GMC or Chevy? And, was yours in Midlothian and then moved over to Arlington, or has it been there the entire time?

KingAK55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh, is your VIN on my list by chance? Is it GMC or Chevy? And, was yours in Midlothian and then moved over to Arlington, or has it been there the entire time?
No its not on your list, but you have searched my vin on jon cooper pages ago. I have a Suburban that showed in Mid until JC went down, and now GM chat saying its in arlington. But they are not able to answer whether it was transferred to MID and then back to Arlington or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murk3d