Meet in Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Mall of Georgia® - Buford, GA 30519 | Simon Malls

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i really need to get my truck done. So lets set a date then i can use that to get a finish date

OP
OP
D

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really need to get my truck done. So lets set a date then i can use that to get a finish date

haha. I need to set a date when the hell i should go wash my car. haven't washed it since I came to atlanta ( Since last Sept)
how much work is done on your car. I you need some help assembling something or whatever to get it done, pm me

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
haha. I need to set a date when the hell i should go wash my car. haven't washed it since I came to atlanta ( Since last Sept)
how much work is done on your car. I you need some help assembling something or whatever to get it done, pm me

lol. Well everything is about to be painted. then its gotta get the last little bit of stuff finished before interior can go in.

OP
OP
D

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. Well everything is about to be painted. then its gotta get the last little bit of stuff finished before interior can go in.
haha. No need for interior. Use buckets for seats so it can get finished this month

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mall of GA is off I-85 exit 115 west

I'd also be down for Summitt Racing down by Brandon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts