Mcgaughy's 2/3 lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
well they do "plug n play".. but i was pickey when they came on.. and wired them with my halo's to all turn on when i use my remote start (same with my interior led's).. you have to wire the little led wires to the stock connector that you remove from the stock bulbs.. not hard but it might lite up weird on your first try..

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
That 2/3 drop looks good!

I have a 2004 Yukon rolling on 305/35/24. If I install a 2/3 drop, will there be major issues in rubbing and turning?

Does anyone have this set up? If so, how is your experience?

I have an 03 denali xl on 305/35/24 with a 2/3 drop. keys in front and shock extenders and coils in the rear. it does rub. had to cut some plastics in the rear. not much. but some. and the front i cut the hell out of the plastics. now it rubs on the metal by my firewall. its not terrible. mainly when turning real hard to the left. im tubbing mine a little in the future, not necessary tho. im just **** hah. its rubbing on my windshield washer fluid tank.

as far as the install its not hard at all. hopefully your keys and everything else under your truck isnt rusted together. mine were surprisingly clean and new looking lol so it wasnt bad. 1 hour for the front. 2 for the back. but id never done it before. and had no idea what to do. make sure you keep the notch on the rear of your torsion bar facing the same direction as it was before. sounds stupid. but it makes a difference. trust me i had to fix mine. once again because ima newb. and cut your bumpstops in half in the front and rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62

Latest posts