May the best P-Chop'er win!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
MOB that "wagon" look is awesome! I want one now....maybe you should submit it to GM as a new design.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man.. this one.. is.. well.. . ..

lets just say.. im smiling right now...

l_cdfa1318e5444e44bd4ef01e5e5dbe1e.png

Last edited:

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That one would be cool...looks like you shrunk it from the top all the way around..seems almost impossible in real life but looks hella fat

B

yea... in real life you would have to either rebuild the whole top from scratch (ouch)... OR.. cut a massive + sign in it and make the whole thing smalller THEN chop top it.. either way.. it looks great on paper, lol.

It might even be easier just to make a subframe and stretch and widen the whole rest of the truck than it would be to tackle shrinking the top end and stressing through all that glass

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

nice!!!!!!!

lol yea im trying to decide.. should a call this one "GameOver" or " /thread" ?

hahahahahaahhaha jk jk jk

Last edited:

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats very nice... I like it.. Make sure you "follow the guidelines" and post a full resolution blah blah or it doesn't count :p

Remember its how clean we can chop, not how creative... Or I could have kept going with my "renderings"

hahahhahahah

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol i got the full res right here.. im gonna start ftping stuff to my personal website so i can post full res

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh i know.. but im just sayin... full res dont skurrrrrrr meeeeeee

i like the colored tribal too.. man... this and the terra grapler camo parked in the driveway.. wtf else would you need?!?! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patton3275