Max tire size w/CCM 2.5/1 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bolo1g2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. How much did install run you? I'm looking at doing that to mine, but trying to get a ball park on install costs.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Why did you go with steel wheels though?

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does look nice. Damn I want my AT wheels NOW lol. That's a nice color truck u have there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The Pawnbroker

The Pawnbroker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Sorry I haven't had a chance to answer all the questions yet. I'll get back and answer them later today I hope.

bmxdannyo - I guess you know that N fab has that pic of your truck as the pic for their light bar on the website?

bmxdannyo

Reaction score
I have seen my truck on there. I don't mind but would like the licence plate blocked out since they didn't ask. Not to big of a deal I don't think, more of a compliment then anything else.

OP
OP
The Pawnbroker

The Pawnbroker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
bolo1g2 -
The leveling/lift kit costs about $150 with shipping from CCM.
Installation of the kit cost about $100.
The wheels were just about $500 from Summit Racing. That included the wheels, center caps, and a McGard lug nut/lock kit.
The tires ran just about $1,500/$1,600 including installation and the trimming that was needed to keep them from rubbing.
So the whole thing the way I did it ran about $2,300.

felixgun -
I'm not going to de-chrome right now at least. I may go back to the factory 20's at some point. So I want to leave that option open. I'm not a fan of chrome though. I bought the LTZ for all the options it had including the tow package and the two-speed transfer case and other stuff. Not for the chrome.

w33m4n -
I went with 17" steel wheels because I wanted to set this up to be able to go off-road. Also, I like the look. I can bounce over curbs and other things without cringing now!

Zed 71 -
The wheels are 17x8. The tires are 285/70R17's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9

Latest posts