Magneride replacement questions HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShawnSc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need some quick help, need a non dealer replacement parts for magneride shocks on a 2015 tahoe ltz, looking to replace all 4 front and rear, I see these cheap ones on eBay and Amazon and very worried about them, don’t want to deal with a service light or anything, anyone know a cheap replacement that works well and don’t throw up those codes? Any help would be great cause these things are toast and I’m afraid to drive it any longer, that’s another question, I’m I in any real danger driving it as is for the time being? Hearing lots of rattling and clunk noises, Thanks for any help

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some quick help, need a non dealer replacement parts for magneride shocks on a 2015 tahoe ltz, looking to replace all 4 front and rear, I see these cheap ones on eBay and Amazon and very worried about them, don’t want to deal with a service light or anything, anyone know a cheap replacement that works well and don’t throw up those codes? Any help would be great cause these things are toast and I’m afraid to drive it any longer, that’s another question, I’m I in any real danger driving it as is for the time being? Hearing lots of rattling and clunk noises, Thanks for any help
Post on the 2015-2020 section!!!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I’m new don’t know where that is
No problem, welcome to the forum. Just that you are likely to get better answers if you post in the correct generation for your particular ride/issue.

Click the "Forums" tab at the top, you will see that the forum is organized into several "sub forums" each for the varying generations of the Platform, as well as some other generic topics. See image.

1697028644748.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz