LT4 Blower 5.3 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year finally did the lt4 blower install. Now 8 months later only regret was not doing it sooner. It makes right at 500hp on E85. My wife absolutely loves it. She had a g8 with a 402, then a tahoe with ls2 swap so the stock yukon wasnt cutting it. This is her favorite vehicle now. Going to go to 22's if she ever finds a set she likes better than the stock 20's. Its lowered 2/5 with upgraded sway bars and air bags in the rear and rides better than stock.

lt4 yukon.jpg
yukon.jpg

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jelly I am.. Would love to put a blower on my Esky, maybe then I wouldnt consider selling it.

BlackZ71-15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last year finally did the lt4 blower install. Now 8 months later only regret was not doing it sooner. It makes right at 500hp on E85. My wife absolutely loves it. She had a g8 with a 402, then a tahoe with ls2 swap so the stock yukon wasnt cutting it. This is her favorite vehicle now. Going to go to 22's if she ever finds a set she likes better than the stock 20's. Its lowered 2/5 with upgraded sway bars and air bags in the rear and rides better than stock.

View attachment 348046
View attachment 348047
Nice set up! Did you buy a kit somewhere or, piece everything together yourself? And how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?

OP
OP
M

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice set up! Did you buy a kit somewhere or, piece everything together yourself? And how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?
I got the blower off a Z06 we did a whipple on. The rest of it 99% GM parts. I ended up buying a kit from a place since they had everything in stock and there price wasnt bad. I think the kit was around $3k (blower not included).

OP
OP
M

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet.....

I had a G8 GT (stock)....loved it....
Wife really liked the g8 when it was around 430rwhp, once I did the 500+rwhp stroker motor in she didnt like it as much. It would spin to easily. Also with 2 kids in car seats she just didnt drive it as much anymore. She loves the yukon now, its her favorite vehicle she has had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues