lpp/xrs longtubes BNIB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these from a online dealer and prob should have waited. They are xrs long tubes the same people who mkae lpp from my research.
1 3/4" primary 304 stainless steel headers /w 3" collectors, 304 stainless 3" mandrel Y-pipe is included and is fully stainless steel and bolts right up to any factory or aftermarket catback exhaust (Single pipe).
Manufactured of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC mandrel-bent tubing, front & O2 sensor bungs installed. Add Instant Horsepower (25+ rwhp depending on other modifications and engine size).
We recommend using factory GM MLS exhaust gaskets and header bolts, O2 sensor wiring extensions recommended (not included).
Vehicles with factory 6.0L engines have dual exhaust that does not allow the catback exhaust following the Y-pipe to directly bolt up and require aftermarket single 3" catback exhaust required to fit.

THEY HAVE BOLTS AND GASKETS BUT RECOMMEND USING YOUR FACTORY
450 shipped

DSC01851.gif
DSC01852.gif

Last edited:

shifty1125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so this kit will bolt up to the factory exhaust after the y-pipe?
im guessing it will need a tune since the cats will be gone?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and these are for OBS I'm guessing?

(Vehicles with factory 6.0L engines have to have custom ypipe )

NBS due to that comment on the post. dont have 6.0 obs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62