Lowering kit questions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone. I have been spending the last few weeks modded the new Tahoe. It is looking great and I will have the new wheels and tires on this week. Pics will be up soon!! Now I am ready to lower it!! My Denali that I traded in had the McG front strut relocators and rear springs and shock relocators. I loved the set up because it kept that stock ride. This time I am thinking about the Belltech rear 34324 and not sure what to do up front. I was kind of thinking about the McG front strut relocator or spindle. If anyone could give me some suggestions, and if someone has some lying around I would be willing to buy them. Also, if anyone can get this stuff at a good price, I would appreciate the help. I don't have a lot to spend, but want to do it right. Any help is welcomed.

Thanks

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Belltech rear springs, shock relocators, McG front relocators -- everything you just mentioned. The relocators were on the truck for 3 weeks. These rear springs were in the truck for @ 5 months. We can talk about it if you'd like. Drop a PM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879