Lowering Kit/Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I have a lowering kit I need to get rid of. For NBS, Belltech drop spindles(brand new in box) Belltech rear 5" drop coils, DJM shocks all around. I am trying to sell complete kit as whole. I had it sold last month, but buyer flaked out. I will be posting it on Ebay if know one is interested on here.

I also have a set of DJM drop A-Arms. They are technically used, but never actually ridden on, only mocked up. They have been powder coated blue w/ball joints.

If anyone is interested in these, let me know.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Or not...not enough posts

Need specific part numbers for spindles and coils, shipping to 27577

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, was on here yesterday, but forgot to check this.

I really not looking to split up kit, just because I don't want to have to hassle with selling this n that, and shipping this and that!Unless people start throwing out good numbers. LOL
A-arms are still a questionable sale cause bags are always in the back of my mind, but money talks. But right now, there just collecting dust.
I also have a set of 3-3 1/2" drop coils too, I think???
Here is some pics

Attachments

• tahoe 016.jpg
    tahoe 016.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18
  • austins phone 052.jpg
    austins phone 052.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 17

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, was on here yesterday, but forgot to check this.

I really not looking to split up kit, just because I don't want to have to hassle with selling this n that, and shipping this and that!Unless people start throwing out good numbers. LOL
A-arms are still a questionable sale cause bags are always in the back of my mind, but money talks. But right now, there just collecting dust.
I also have a set of 3-3 1/2" drop coils too, I think???
Here is some pics

how much for them a arms? and will they fit an 01 suburban with out air, for now?

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
PM me if REALLY interested in kit!! Seriouse people only please, and just PM me and will go from there. I'm legit, so should you, PayPal only unless local. If not sold this week, it's going on Ebay. Thanks everyone.

sorry for not responding back on this thread, thought someone wanted, but no go!!

$500 OBO shipped. shipping will be atleast $100-$140 in US.

Just PM me to talk, MAY seperate??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts