lowered today now got problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

yesyukondoit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had no problems so I am assuming I do not have sausage fingers. Lol. How do you like your burb lowered? My Yukon rides awesome. I had an 02 escalade that was lowered when I bought it and it rode like a lumber wagon. This is much better. Tony is the man!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no problems so I am assuming I do not have sausage fingers. Lol. How do you like your burb lowered? My Yukon rides awesome. I had an 02 escalade that was lowered when I bought it and it rode like a lumber wagon. This is much better. Tony is the man!

I love it. Rides really smooth and better than stock IMO. I couldn't ask for a better ride!! :)

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I saw this post before I did mine since the wires seem to come loose that easy. I don't need a call from the wife saying the ABS light came on.

Now that your truck is fixed where are the pictures? Or did I miss a seperate thread?

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is interesting to see but the OPs truck might look better.

I'll bet youve never seen him attempt to pet a dog.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

He goes to a bar and asks for four fingers of whiskey and they bring him the whole bottle.

OP
OP
Y

yesyukondoit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd say Freddy got fingered............daddy would ya like some sausage? Daddy would would ya like son sausage? Daddy would ya like some sausages?........LMAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali