Lower Radiator Air Baffles 3.0 Tahoe 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe21DHC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, This is my first time posting here, i have been looking for the assembly and Installation of the "Radiator Air baffles" everywhere on the Internet for a 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 3.0 Duramax but i have been unsuccessful into finding something that teaches me how to properly install these. Specially part number 6 (84951669). For context i bought the Tahoe in an auction without the Front of the car all the way to the radiator and have been repairing it easily until now

This is how the complete baffle assembly actually looks.↓
I would appreciate it if anyone has any information or guidelines in regards to the installation of this part, thanks !

image_2023-05-24_171552601.pngThis is how the complete Baffle assembly actually looks

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the baffle/adjustable vanes for the intercooler. A specific item for the 3.0 Duramax. In this video, this guy rebuilds a '22 Tahoe PPV from the ground up. It's a gas engine so that baffle box isn't installed, but it should give you a better idea of how those pieces all go together as I'm pretty sure everything else is the same outside of the intercooler system. The intercooler mounts below the radiator/condenser and between the frame. You can see when he mounts the crash protection bar, there are mounting ears where I believe the mounting ears for that baffle box mount to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop

Latest posts