Loose Driver Seat in 2015 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced a loose driver seat in the 2015 models? Mine rocks back slightly every time you accelerate. Searched the forums here, but couldn't find anything similar. My apologies if I'm creating a new thread for something that's already being discussed.

Philcallen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There was a thread on this awhile back. I had this issue and the dealership fixed it in two days.

Terrell2014

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced a loose driver seat in the 2015 models? Mine rocks back slightly every time you accelerate. Searched the forums here, but couldn't find anything similar. My apologies if I'm creating a new thread for something that's already being discussed.

I have a little PLAY in my front drivers seat too, 2015, Yukon SLE- it is maddening...

Philcallen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do not know what was causing it, but they added some "brackets" that solved it. I believed the tech told me they had been using the brackets on trucks for awhile now for the same issue. I know many on here had discussed the loose seat but my dealership was surprised to see this on a Yukon rather than a truck.

Here is the previous thread if you want to read through.http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62923

Last edited:

vp46

Reaction score
Hose clamp and rubber hose fix...... just search hose clamp in the 2015 interior threads and you will find it.

Bturner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Loose Drivers Side Seat

I also have 2015 Denali. The shift in the seat is making me crazy! Did the dealer tell you what was wrong with the seat?

I brought my Denali back to the dealer and they said there was nothing wrong.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is a free fix in the dealer make you appointment and they will fix for you is under warranty. they do for me already.

oh ask for this option too. http://youtu.be/gjBiVEzr7dg lol

Bturner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Loose Driver Seat 2015 Denali - FIX

Spoke with my GMC dealer and it's a known problem.

Brought my truck in on Friday 2/6 for the warranty repair of the loose seat. The dealer replaced a seat bracket.

GMC Doc ID 4032264 and #Pl1376

All good now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15

Latest posts