Looks like Law Enforcement is getting their orders!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I was traveling Westbound on I40 on the West side of OKC this morning and saw two new unmarked 2021 (or 2022) Tahoes having pulled over a couple of cars about 100 yards apart. You wouldn't be able to tell they're LE (stock colors and wheels) except for their flashers that lit up to where you could see them a mile away!! LE loves those Tahoes and Ford Explorers here in Oklahoma.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a news report the other day, SHP in a Tahoe stopped on the interstate. Showing the radar gun with 86 mph on it and ranting about the speed. I had to smile a bit on that. But I wonder what the contract price is on a Police spec Tahoe?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
There’s plain white commercial vehicles staged or in stock at several large GM and Ford dealers in my area. Ford sales guys told me not available to consumers; they are reserved for govt / commercial customers who are a priority. I expect GM does the same.

It irked me in a minor way, because I’m a plain white vehicle buyer. :cool:

But it’s only a minor irritant. I’m consoling myself with the heated leather and auto climate control. As you might expect in these strange times most vehicles built for retail are loaded up, at least to the extent they can source the chips!

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have some across South Florida and they are sharp. I will get some pictures next time I see one.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost done with our 21s, awaiting our 22s now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts