Looking into buying a used Yukon Denali XL, need input.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is another one of my vehicles for sale.

I think I told you that you needed a bigger budget or something like that. Break out your wallet and buy this for 20k. Snowflake

b1fb6989aa4ee56ac89be2feea518b4d.jpg
1b94e820715b1344812edac6643dd41a.jpg
db15c4d0d4427505b0d1b54b227a42e9.jpg
37e90f86d1925bb2115da314eae624b2.jpg
2f2a6cef0036bf47191fb02e81e07586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really want a GM suv I have one for you! Buy my dad’s Escalade. You can’t buy it with your $8,500 budget. Break out your wallet if you are going to be picky. I have them in all ranges for you.

04eaadfb17d3a75737c4585e1a8e7cd5.jpg

Edit:
The rear hatch chrome rear appliqué was removed and replaced with a blank. My dad was wanting to follow the new style look with the emblem that went with the taillights. Also the reverse camera stopped working. No it wasn’t been hit in the rear.

Last edited:

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's in Oklahoma. It is rust free. Drives fantastic and has no concerning engine noise besides the classic Chevy lifter noise.

Wait.....Wait? What!? You are a liar!? It does not have lifter tap whatsoever!

I'm gonna pass on that one. He took pictures of the good parts of the car and just sent me pictures of the problems spots. Scuffs and clearcoat peeling. Hard pass

You said runs and drives fantastic but yet I sent you pictures of the clear coat peeling?!? WTF?!?

YOU NEVER DROVE MY TRUCK OR SAW IT IN PERSON!!! YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well.... I was going to say that the $8500 looks pretty good to me. If a paint and/or clearcoat job would resolve the current peeling issue, a it still seems like a decent deal to me. I bought my 2007 Yukon XL Denali last year for $13900. Maybe, I paid too much. LOL

Anyway, I love my truck and so far it has been very good to me, and at the end of the day, what else really matters.

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit overkill in the replies. I can understand he may have felt offended but multiple posts, jabs at the person’s budget...went past setting the record straight perhaps. The good thing is that he was able to sell his vehicle for what he asked, and he didn’t lose out which is a blessing. Sometimes you just have to let the distractions roll off your shoulders like rain and keep stepping forward. He’s that much closer to his remodel and we all know “happy wife, happy life”. Cheers

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit overkill in the replies. I can understand he may have felt offended but multiple posts, jabs at the person’s budget...went past setting the record straight perhaps. The good thing is that he was able to sell his vehicle for what he asked, and he didn’t lose out which is a blessing. Sometimes you just have to let the distractions roll off your shoulders like rain and keep stepping forward. He’s that much closer to his remodel and we all know “happy wife, happy life”. Cheers
And your opinion is based on what you have read here. There is a whole different side of what happened. It’s ok for him to say shit about me and lie but I can’t say the truth about his budget? If you would have seen how many questions he asked and what all he said on FB messenger you would understand why I was frustrated. If you actually want the vehicle come take a look. He straight wasted my time. I understand selling items and the hassles. What got me on a rant was his lies on stretched truth on here. ******* keyboard warrior. I know who he is and where he works. It’s a small world and your lies will be confronted in person.

Reaction score
And your opinion is based on what you have read here. There is a whole different side of what happened. It’s ok for him to say shit about me and lie but I can’t say the truth about his budget? If you would have seen how many questions he asked and what all he said on FB messenger you would understand why I was frustrated. If you actually want the vehicle come take a look. He straight wasted my time. I understand selling items and the hassles. What got me on a rant was his lies on stretched truth on here. ******* keyboard warrior. I know who he is and where he works. It’s a small world and your lies will be confronted in person.

[emoji44]

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Honestly, you both are grown men. My mom always told me “words only hurt if you allow them to”. I read the complete thread and actually felt you came out on top financially and had the support of another trusted forum member who vouched for you. As a forum of sharing of knowledge, ideas, projects, and promotion of the SUV’s we all love “yes I felt it was overboard”. Some may not. It’s not saying that you were wrong in how you felt, or how you allowed him to make you feel. You’ve sold your vehicle and can move forward with your project-that’s a win in my book.

Now, think about this...you can let it go and chalk it up to another sellers experience right? Yet, you want to confront the individual at their place of work or home?? Do you see that going well?? Why risk an arrest over a sell that never took place—kind of hard to explain to a police officer, let alone a judge. I’m just being a voice of reason. Definitely too early in the morning to start the day off with this type of bitterness for a person you’ve never met, an individual that never drove your former SUV that you sold. I think we’re all better forum members and this is just a hiccup.

In the end your vehicle ended up with the owner that agreed on its value.

Let’s get back to a Miracle Monday vs a Manic Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts