Looking For the Brightest Possible LED Fog Light to Fit in Stock Housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The title says most of it.. Looking for good quality ones that you guys love. I would like to have the option of some added visibility when I need it. I've tried a bunch of different bulbs that claimed to be the brightest on the market but I could never tell the difference when I turned them on. For stock base Yukon fog light housings.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub'd. I'd like to know this as well. I'm tossing around the idea of placing a couple 6" LED bars in place of the factory fogs, but I like a clean OEM look...

OP
OP
Justinj360

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sub'd. I'd like to know this as well. I'm tossing around the idea of placing a couple 6" LED bars in place of the factory fogs, but I like a clean OEM look...

I feel the exact same way. I've thought about LED bars too but I don't feel like trying to find the right mounting brackets and stuff.

5280Racer

Reaction score
It's a 4" housing so search for whatever floats your boat.. all the big LED light companies make 4" round lights that can be easily fabbed to fit the stock bracket and stuck in the hole.. being that you have a Z71... you want bright and good quality expect to spend money..

OP
OP
Justinj360

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a 4" housing so search for whatever floats your boat.. all the big LED light companies make 4" round lights that can be easily fabbed to fit the stock bracket and stuck in the hole.. being that you have a Z71... you want bright and good quality expect to spend money..

yeah I Don't have a Z71.. Just a regular Yukon. Is there a custom fit LED bar type of light for a Yukon that will fit in the stock place?

cmm221

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone is interested i replaced mine tonight with a 6in LED bar i had from my last night i used factory fog light as my bracket and i think they turned out great!

cmm221

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can post more pictures tomorrow of how i mounted them when i got some sunlight!

20160210_192152.jpg

20160210_192142.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miccey1