looking for some rear drop springs, keys, shock relocators.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have anything please pm me 3-5 or whatever.. shock extenders too and 3/4 torsion keys... thanks!

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to have a complete set up next weekend. It came on the Esc. it is a Ground Force 3-4 drop with keys, extenders, coil springs, and brand new HD KYB Mono shocks front and back. I am going back to a friendly 2-3 for daily driving and family. I ordered all Belltech 2-3 drop and Bilstein shocks it with the Airlift 60769 kit will go cheap with the shocks pm me if interested. My kit gets here on tuesday I should have the old setup off by the weekend.

uncleiceberg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Racie,

did you sell your Ground Force yet?
i would be interested, i am really looking
for a 3-5 but for the right price this may
be another option.

thanks

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Racie,

did you sell your Ground Force yet?
i would be interested, i am really looking
for a 3-5 but for the right price this may
be another option.

thanks

Nope I still got it...The coils are in the box in the garage. I also have 2 new Bilstein shocks that Maxx suggested in the box they have 2 miles on them. I have a brand new airlift spring helper kit 60769 I believe. I have not took the keys off yet but if I can lift it with them still on you can have the new Belltech ones. I will be going back with new air ride shocks for my 2-3. Make me an offer of what you want. I'm not trying to charge an arm and a leg.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts