Looking for Recommendations for Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally have my production date for my '22 High Country, and am hoping to get my vehicle in the next 2 months.

I don't really like any of the stock wheels, so I went with standard ones, and want to upgrade right away.

I understand that the wheels are 22x9 with an offset of +25 (or is it -?). I like the look of the Laxani wheels out there, and some of them look like they would fit. However, I really want the truck to have a slightly wider stance, and woud like the wheels to "stick out" about an inch or so from the wheel well. those pictured below look fantastic, but have a +32" offset. I'm not seeing any wheels like out there that I like with an offset like +12 or so that I think would do the trick. I've heard that hub centric spacers might do the trick, but might not be good for the vehicle.

Thoughts or recommendations?

1644241933288.png
I lke

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote factory wheels.....some very nice accessory options. Something about keeping factory GM wheels just appeals to me now.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote factory wheels.....some very nice accessory options. Something about keeping factory GM wheels just appeals to me now.
I wish I liked them more. I’m definitely going after market.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as recommendations go…you are obviously the only one who can choose your wheel. What i like, you might not like…and vise versa. Joe Blow’s opinion on a good looking wheel really shouldnt mean diddly squat to you. I mean, my opinion is any of the factory wheel offerings look much better than the one posted above.

My recommendation is to narrow down what the perfect offset is for your liking, then search for wheels which are within that range. While spacers are an option, i would try my damndest to not use them (i mean, you are buying new wheels…get the stance you want without using spacers).

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is made in China, even OEM….

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should be more specific. What offset would get me about an inch wider stance with roughly the same tire? And does anyone know of any afrermarket wheels similar to Alexa I or Fuel that have the right lug config with the recommended offset?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a little searching the oem 22’s seem to be 9” wide with roughly a +28 offset. If thats the case, and you keep a 9” wide wheel, you will want more like a 0 offset to push it out an inch or so.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no help here, most aftermarket wheels are ugly IMO. Aftermarket wheels are a great way to make a classy looking vehicle look blah. Quite hard to pull it off and actually improve the looks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645