looking for photos amp rack under reat seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some photos and ideas with an amp rack under the rear seat... I cant remember whos truck that had photos of the idea im after... so i am making a request for some photos...

Sir-Lancelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dscf2186.jpg

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one I built for a Yukon. The removable covers on top are speaker grille cloth to let any heat from the amps escape. f83f3340.jpg

OP
OP
S

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's one I built for a Yukon. The removable covers on top are speaker grille cloth to let any heat from the amps escape. f83f3340.jpg

Thats the one I seen! love it! do you have measurements for the sides? (dont want to copy top) like the width height stuff like that..

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats the one I seen! love it! do you have measurements for the sides? (dont want to copy top) like the width height stuff like that..

Don't have the measurements ( I built this about 8 yrs ago). But the height was roughly about an inch below the bottom of the seat and the width and depth is flush with the sides and front of the seat bottom.

OP
OP
S

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
perfect thanks man, looks awsome... super clean, exactly what im looking for

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's mine. its a simple set up. a big amp and ive got captains in the 2nd row. i had some left over suede from my door panel job that i had the amp rack covered in. sorry for the ****** iphone pics...i just took them and its dark so i had to use a flash light. if you want better pics ill get you some tomorrow.

5c057056.jpg
2f6f392d.jpg
75a9042b.jpg
1f100126.jpg
156d8591.jpg