Looking for some storage ideas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SenorWickedStix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After almost 15 yrs of being out of the construction industry I’ve gotten back into it. I’m curious if people have any good set up suggestions, photos, links, for keeping their tools in their Tahoe. Mines an 07’. Currently I just have my packout boxes chillin in the back but as I get more “stuff” I’m gonna want more organization. I look forward to seeing what you folks have.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked into ideas for overlanding and most were quite expensive, or may not last well as everyday tool storage. I do however know that the WEATHER GAURD PACK RAT boxes are super durable and awesome for storage. You can stack multiple units if needed. They make a 42w x 48L x 9"H box that would fit in the back I believe. I used one in my work truck for 9 months until my new truck came in and loved it. They are on the heavy side, but your Tahoe should handle it no problem.

Look them up on the Google machine......and FB marketplace

OP
OP
SenorWickedStix

SenorWickedStix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked into ideas for overlanding and most were quite expensive, or may not last well as everyday tool storage. I do however know that the WEATHER GAURD PACK RAT boxes are super durable and awesome for storage. You can stack multiple units if needed. They make a 42w x 48L x 9"H box that would fit in the back I believe. I used one in my work truck for 9 months until my new truck came in and loved it. They are on the heavy side, but your Tahoe should handle it no problem.

Look them up on the Google machine......and FB marketplace
Cool. Thanks. I’ll check them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar