Looking For door panel Light Cover???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
On my driver side door the red and white cover that covers the light(dome light) that lights up when the door's are open broke. Anybody know where i could fine some replacements? Thanks in advance

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have the lens, just super glue it back on!! I've had to do that to 3 of them and they are all still holding strong!! If you go to the dealership, you have the buy the whole assembly, which I don't remember the part # of!

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year truck? I have a bunch of them frim the nbs trucks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DuckHunter

DuckHunter

Reaction score
What year truck? I have a bunch of them frim the nbs trucks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have a 02 yukon. Need atleast 2. Do you have the entire assembley? If not thats fine still just two, just pm me with a price for them shipped to 72023. Thanks

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to thread jack, but did you have to replace the connector going to the door light? Didn't want to make a new thread. My connector melted and was looking for a replacement?

h2100

Reaction score
socket

for the melted connector, is the conn and socket one unit. I may have some for you if it is. my company used to make them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith