Looking for complete wiring schematic for 2004 Yukon XL 2500 quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase a COMPLETE "factory" set of electrical schematics for above vehicle?
I've tried several E-bay vendors and one outside E-bay that had bits of wiring in their so called "complete repair manuals" but all fell short.
I have shrunkified above vehicle drivetrain/chassis to fit in a '57 chevy wagon ( shortened frame, lowered and pushed back motor, kept dual tanks, dual AC, ect.) and I'm starting the wiring process.
I will use both factory fuse boxes and use as much factory circuits that I can, as much must be used to keep quadrasteer functional. There is no way I can do it without a complete wiring file.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The pic was the wagon before I did a redo with the Yukon. (Drove it like in the pic for 19 years with an old f100 truck four wheel drum chassis)
57_wagon.jpg

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If no one here has what you need, PM me. I'm a member of a couple QS groups on Facebook, and IIRC, those were posted to one of them in the last year or so.

OP
OP
J

Joe S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks S33k3r,
Thanks for your kind offer, much appreciated.
I believe I have found the GM Service Body wiring system I was looking for.
I'm not a Facebook user but it seems that's the place to be.

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need, comment what you're looking for and I'll post it for you and anyone else who may need them in the future. @Joe S

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is worth a sticky for the QS owners but happy wrenching!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    611.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.png
    2.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.png
    3.png
    742.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.png
    4.png
    739.5 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
J

Joe S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Project Denali,
You must be my guardian angel !
Just last night I got the lions share of the work done to pare down the factory wiring harness to suit my limited needs in the body of my project (not drivetrain yet).
Circuit by circuit I cut out all the stuff I knew I did not need in the body, making sure not to remove anything associated with the NYS option. After I was done I realized I did not encounter much and I worried that maybe I was missing all the NYS stuff.
One look at your images and I freaked out as I had never seen them before !
Frantically I went looking for them in my Service manual and yes indeed I did have them but they were accessed thru the Steering section and not thru the Body Wiring Schematics.
It is with great relief I believe the stripped down harness I have left "should" be functional to go in the project.
I'm wholly uncertain in how the Serial communication Data Link stuff is going to play out, but we'll see.

What A timely response to my inquiry , THANK YOU !!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase a COMPLETE "factory" set of electrical schematics for above vehicle?
I've tried several E-bay vendors and one outside E-bay that had bits of wiring in their so called "complete repair manuals" but all fell short.
I have shrunkified above vehicle drivetrain/chassis to fit in a '57 chevy wagon ( shortened frame, lowered and pushed back motor, kept dual tanks, dual AC, ect.) and I'm starting the wiring process.
I will use both factory fuse boxes and use as much factory circuits that I can, as much must be used to keep quadrasteer functional. There is no way I can do it without a complete wiring file.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The pic was the wagon before I did a redo with the Yukon. (Drove it like in the pic for 19 years with an old f100 truck four wheel drum chassis)
View attachment 277513
Very, very cool project t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal