Looking for bolt specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if bolt specs are documented anywhere for GMT800s? I removed my center console a couple of years ago and put a Alpicool refrigerator in its place for overlanding. However, my Tahoe is back in New Jersey now and I bought a stock console from Ebay to put back in. I don't, however, have any of the original bolts.

I signed up for ALLDATADIY, and it does have diagrams of the console, but doesn't mention bolt specs. Any ideas?

Thanks!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if bolt specs are documented anywhere for GMT800s? I removed my center console a couple of years ago and put a Alpicool refrigerator in its place for overlanding. However, my Tahoe is back in New Jersey now and I bought a stock console from Ebay to put back in. I don't, however, have any of the original bolts.

I signed up for ALLDATADIY, and it does have diagrams of the console, but doesn't mention bolt specs. Any ideas?

Thanks!
I believe they are 6mm bolts. I would imagine they are coarse thread M6.0 - 1.0). That being said, pick up a couple different size/length bolts at your local hardware store and see which one fits.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Pilot

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they are 6mm bolts. I would imagine they are coarse thread M6.0 - 1.0). That being said, pick up a couple different size/length bolts at your local hardware store and see which one fits.
Great idea! Thanks for the info :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011