Looking for a Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07 Mojo Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope. Justin rides with you and hooks your ride up to his laptop. Makes adjustments based on your personal requests or needs. Lets you run it, if you like it, you are good, if not, then make necessary adjustments to fulfill your needs.

I've said it before and I'll preach it till I die, this is single handedly the best mod for the money for performance needs. Blackbear is on almost every GM website I can think of and ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

+1

bdeleser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Increase in MPG??

What kind of enhanced performance do you get? Any increase in MPG??

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're spending the money get a dyno tune. It's the safe choice. a ride in tune would be my second choice and mailorder for a "lite-tune" is fine but are you monitoring knock? probably not so what if the gas you use is subpar or a million other variables. Get an in erson log and tune at least.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of enhanced performance do you get? Any increase in MPG??

i got an ehancement of power, mostly it holds the shifts longer basically. It improved my gas mileage by about 2 mpg but i wasnt really expecting much with it, since i have had gas engines tuned before. It is way funner to drive, well worth it iIMO. I was going to have to redo the speedo anyway with the 26s so i figgured i might as well get the tune also!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019