Looking for a Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking around for a good programmer for my 07 tahoe, with the small v8. I have had many tuners on my gas trucks, and diesel trucks. I have read some on here about the Black Bear tuner. That is about all i see there is out there for our tahoes. I was wondering what the best tuner out there for our vehicles? I want custom tune.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think you answered your own question. Blackbear. Hit up Justin.

Check my thread on the tune he did for my wife's 08' Burban. Unreal the difference between stock and tuned. And you WILL notice it.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you answered your own question. Blackbear. Hit up Justin.

Check my thread on the tune he did for my wife's 08' Burban. Unreal the difference between stock and tuned. And you WILL notice it.

thanks that what i thought. any idea what price might be?

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody needs to make one of the good tuner discussion threats a sticky. Same for CAI and exhaust. Tons of rehash on these topics.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Justin will bring his tuning tool so you do not need to purchase your own EFI Live Flash Scan V2... I purchased my own for adjusting parameters after the fact, but that was a personal preference.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For them to tune it in person do I need a efilive handheld?

nope. Justin rides with you and hooks your ride up to his laptop. Makes adjustments based on your personal requests or needs. Lets you run it, if you like it, you are good, if not, then make necessary adjustments to fulfill your needs.

I've said it before and I'll preach it till I die, this is single handedly the best mod for the money for performance needs. Blackbear is on almost every GM website I can think of and ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

98aggie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If your in South Texas you need to get with Patrick G on Ls1tech he has the 00-06 trucks down and now he is doing some really coll stuff with the 07-10. Especially the 6.2L with VVT or the 6.0 with DOD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10