Looking for a Drivers door panel grey with power pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssrobzoom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When looking for a mint drivers door panel sometimes it's hard to see the switches for the pedals in the photos. On the build sheet or serial number what is the destination which show a vehicle comes with this option? Since I purchase my vehicle used it had numerous burn marks on the panel, been trying to locate a mint one for some time any suggestions?

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ever thought about sanding the burns smooth and re painting it? SEM makes some pretty good interior plastic paints. used it on my steering wheel and airbag on my other car.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
When looking for a mint drivers door panel sometimes it's hard to see the switches for the pedals in the photos. On the build sheet or serial number what is the destination which show a vehicle comes with this option? Since I purchase my vehicle used it had numerous burn marks on the panel, been trying to locate a mint one for some time any suggestions?

JF4 - POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did it like 2-3 years ago or more now. just noticed while back at the top of the wheel windshield side has a crack in it. suppose the sun got to it. other then that, its held up very well. the air bag is the great gm type that turns to soft goo. painting it fixed that issue. took the bag and wheel off, cleaned the piss out of it. and gave it like 3-4 coats. let it cure over night and back on it went. dash pod..jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i did it like 2-3 years ago or more now. just noticed while back at the top of the wheel windshield side has a crack in it. suppose the sun got to it. other then that, its held up very well. the air bag is the great gm type that turns to soft goo. painting it fixed that issue. took the bag and wheel off, cleaned the piss out of it. and gave it like 3-4 coats. let it cure over night and back on it went. View attachment 231793
I'm surprised it held up as well as it did, considering the oils, sweat and dirt that's on your hands. Says slot about SEM dye. Impressive.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have one. Not mint, but nice. You'd have to reuse your old handle tho.20190506_184424.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium