Looking at new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Been looking at new wheels for my hoe for a few months now. My hoe is white so slowly I've been blacking things out, got the bow ties and emblems all dipped, got black powder coated exhaust tips out the back, man they sound and look amazing, just put new tires on and I'm ready for wheels. I think I have narrowed my favorite down to the fuel mavericks on 20s. The all black ones with just a hint of silver on the insides of the spokes. Anyone have these?? Feel free to comment on them or I am open to all suggestions!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 36

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it depends... did you get road tires or mud terrain/all terrain tires? and what size tire?

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
I'm running 275 55 20 on cooper at3s. Do a lot of driving up in the Snow as well as a little off roading

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Yeah I looked at a lot of the styles and I'm pretty stoked on the mavericks, my local tire shop that I always give my business to wants 270 a wheel however, any suggestions on where to get them cheaper?

TheFOSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been looking at new wheels for my hoe for a few months now. My hoe is white so slowly I've been blacking things out, got the bow ties and emblems all dipped, got black powder coated exhaust tips out the back, man they sound and look amazing, just put new tires on and I'm ready for wheels. I think I have narrowed my favorite down to the fuel mavericks on 20s. The all black ones with just a hint of silver on the insides of the spokes. Anyone have these?? Feel free to comment on them or I am open to all suggestions!

Sweet.. I've got a White z71 and also love those fuel mavericks!@ I've got a level kit on the front of mine running some 22" Liquidmetal Dyno 6 wheels with 305/40 R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I need to get some pics up.. but the wheels were on it when i bought it.:rockit:

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have considered thos for my 01 Z71 Burb...good looking wheel.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I considered those for my Burb...nice looking offroad style wheel for sure!

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
I got my wheels on eBay from a reputable seller. Have you looked there?

I've looked on eBay but with shipping charges and then having to pay a shop to install them it's about the same price. Also I know I have a 20" oem wheel what is the offset and spacing on these just in case I find some, don't want to buy the wrong ones

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd would still be cheaper overall on eBay to buy em on there and get them mounted elsewhere honestly. I've compared the differences. Bought my ck375 gm replica 22" rims and tires both on eBay for my avalanche.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts