Lookee Lookee at this Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Impressive and I bet it was plenty safe. Just because some yoyo with a pen doesn't make it so. Truck might have 6.0 but probably 5.3 L33. With the dolly under the kingpin, there's hardly any weight on the truck. Pretty cool. I reckon it was a short run. Lots of homemade welding.

Here in Florida we run 53' doubles mostly at night. They wanted to run triples at night but the voters said no.
Doubles is crazy enough, forget about triples!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Impressive and I bet it was plenty safe. Just because some yoyo with a pen doesn't make it so. Truck might have 6.0 but probably 5.3 L33. With the dolly under the kingpin, there's hardly any weight on the truck. Pretty cool. I reckon it was a short run. Lots of homemade welding.

Here in Florida we run 53' doubles mostly at night. They wanted to run triples at night but the voters said no.

Yea, with the dolly under there the Silverado was pulling weight and I bet the trailer was empty. One guy said he was impressed that the pin did not break with starting and stopping. That pin could have been on a crane and lifted that dolly and trailer up straight and off the ground. The pin looked to be at least 1" diameter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645