Look what I got!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Individually, but they are all quality parts.

Ended up shooting one of the calipers tonight. Went with a gloss black, will post some pictures up tomorrow.

vanilla_gorilla312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that looks ****!! :drool: I just replaced the front rotors and pads. Im running the duralast gold rotors and pads. They a'ight. Im definetly gonna run that set up when the front needs replacing again fo sho. Quick question, are the back drum brakes self adjusting or do they need to be manually adjusted. I got some serious squealing from the rear brakes and I think that the shoes are just barely touching the hat and not engaging all the way, hence the squealing, and the front feels like its doing most of the stopping. Also, if the are manually adjusted which direction do you tighten them. Thanks. :hmm:

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Just brought my truck to tire kingdom let them replace everything in the front brake system. Brakes pretty dang good now. Didn't pick shit out myself though like I should have.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
They are suppose to be self adjusting but most of the time you will have to do it yourself. I will see if I can post the procedure up for you tomorrow.

WTF, BC!? You pick everything out on your rig to make it your own but you let someone else completely handle your brakes. What happened there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dimi3