Loaded '14 tahoe vs base 2015?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if financing for a number of years think about which one will be most "long in the tooth" down the road...

OP
OP
C

chartersj

Reaction score
Thats another good reason why i want a '15, in 4-5 years when its paid for the new style is going to hold its value much better. Im still waiting for the right deal to pop up....

hamd1719

Reaction score
I wish I didnt trade my 2014 for a 2016. My 2014 Tahoe ran awesome!!!!!!!
Same boat i regeret selling my 2013 ltz Tahoe . never had any problems everything was well sorted. Maybe the perks of late model and problems are the perk of early year model.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

chartersj

Reaction score
Same boat i regeret selling my 2013 ltz Tahoe . never had any problems everything was well sorted. Maybe the perks of late model and problems are the perk of early year model.

What problems have you had with your new one?

hamd1719

Reaction score
What problems have you had with your new one?
Three times steering wheel column replaced with 6 months of purchase. (Issue knocking two time and grinding noise third time from the steering.)

Rough idle at p r n d. It sometimes there and sometime its gone no solution from dealer say it's normal. Put in some fuel injector cleaner situation is improved but still not eliminated.

Vibration noise in v4 no solution from dealer says its normal

Squeaking noise from left rear suspension. Cause brake line in the way. Which I fixed myself.

Headlights are joke on SLT

I did not experience any if these problems or anything like it in 2 years I owned the Tahoe ltz 2013. I drove it in the desert very often. Always serviced at the dealer from new .

OP
OP
C

chartersj

Reaction score
Thanks. This has me wondering if i should re-consider the nnbs models....I also dont want spend that much to end up with one that has the buffetting issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman