Lights on hatch area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the center mount brake light (CMBL) doesn't come on when the brake pedal is pressed. While checking things out, I also discovered that the license plate lights don't work. I can only imagine that they just ripped wires out when they pulled the strobes out of the hatch window area when they retired our 2018 PPV, but don't know for certain.

I have the FSMs on their way, but until I get them, does anyone know if there might be a fuse(s) I can check to make sure they're good? There's a fuse box in the back under the jack cover, but none of those are labeled. Otherwise, I may end up just pressing the Easy Button and taking the thing to the dealer to fix, since I think panels are going to have to come off to chase wiring. Thanks.

OP
OP
CrashTestDummy

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turned out the license plate light bulbs were burned out (both of them?), and the dealer replaced the Center Mount Brake Light and harness. All's good now. We can get back to modding! :)