Lifts in the garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NovaRacer

Reaction score
Been throwing around the idea of putting in a lift.

It would be more for working on vehicles as opposed to storage. The ones I really like have wheels on them and you can move them in and out of the garage.

I have seen a demo from Superlifts, and they have some very nice stuff.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks

WB

OP
OP
NovaRacer

NovaRacer

Reaction score
luckily my father-in-law has one I have access too...

That's the good thing about my situation. I have a friend that I trade out work with, and he lets me use his left in his shop when I need to. He is 1.5 miles from me, so it works out good. His is a 2 post that picks up under the frame. It's nice and will pick up anything from my racecar to my yukon xl.

But, I want to be able to do work here, and I'm trying to justify the $$ for something that I need maybe 8 to 10 times a year, but if I got one, I'm sure I would use it more than that. The are having a car show here in Feb. and last year one of my customers bought the demo with casters for $1500.

Thanks for the input, and if I do it, I'll post the pics in the garage section.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know if you put one in, you'll inherit like 20 new 'best friends' that wanna use it all the time :D

Landchipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any deals out there for economical budget minded home shops?

OP
OP
NovaRacer

NovaRacer

Reaction score
Are there any deals out there for economical budget minded home shops?

I have looked at 2. Superlifts.com and asedeals.com, which are the dannmar lifts. The second one is a little more than the first, and since I've seen the superlift in person, I'm going that route with the SJ-7000. There is a guy here in NC about an hour from me that sells them, so I won't have to pay the freight.

I just need to stop by the scales and weigh the yukon xl and see if it's over 7000 lbs.

rxis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any progress on the lift?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts