liftglass lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire105

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
rsHey guys

On an 08 yukon denali, when the liftglass is opened, is the interior lighting suppose to stay on? When i pop the glass, the interior lights go on for about 5 seconds then they fade out. They stay on when the whole liftgate is opened but not with the glass only.

My sister has a 2011 tahoe and i noticed hers stays on with the liftglass so i was not sure if mine was not working properly or just diffrent with the years of the vehicle.

I looked everywhere in the manual to see if there was a setting in the dic but cant find anything

Thanks guys

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rsHey guys

On an 08 yukon denali, when the liftglass is opened, is the interior lighting suppose to stay on? When i pop the glass, the interior lights go on for about 5 seconds then they fade out. They stay on when the whole liftgate is opened but not with the glass only.

My sister has a 2011 tahoe and i noticed hers stays on with the liftglass so i was not sure if mine was not working properly or just diffrent with the years of the vehicle.

I looked everywhere in the manual to see if there was a setting in the dic but cant find anything

Thanks guys

fire105,

I would like to look into this further for you. Would you please PM your VIN, so I may proceed?

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709

Latest posts