Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raphcam20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2017 chevy Tahoe. I’m trying to put my 35 x12.50 r22 with a -44 offset but not exactly sure if I need a a lift or what size. If a need a lift I don’t want nothin ridiculous high lift but something normal

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 chevy Tahoe. I’m trying to put my 35 x12.50 r22 with a -44 offset but not exactly sure if I need a a lift or what size. If a need a lift I don’t want nothin ridiculous high lift but something normal
My friend those are ridiculously sized wheels! They are going to stick way out and to my way of thinking you're going to need at the very minimum a six inch lift if not more.

Search the forum, there are lots of guys on here who have done it and would be happy to advise. It's not apples to apples but here is my Sierra with -12 offset wheels and 35s with a 6.5" Zone Lift. Still needed some trimming for full turns front and rear.

179235801.jpg

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
You’ll probably want a 7-9” to clear those and you still may have trim the plastic liner some

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and hopefully a mod can move this thread to the proper spot in the Lifted Suspension of 2015 to 2020 rigs, for better viewing and responses.

Maximus05Escalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you run 33s you could get away with probably a 3.5” leveling kit and upper control arms
I would suggest spindles as well and keep a close eye on cv axles too, I have 33's on a 3.5 leval kit and ended up getting a cv axle that actually extends and retracts and can handle greater angles. This is on an 05 so may not be of help but anything you lift encounters the same obstacles. If I had to do it over and I will just buy the complete lift kit you can find them whether it be 4 or 6 " you will just have to put the research time

and everyone on this site is knowledgeable and helpful. But my opinion is just spend the money for a complete lift kit and be done or you will buy everything eventually piece by piece anyway costing more. My opinion
only as well, 6" lift is not over the top. Just speaking from my personal learning experience and opinions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues