Lift done finally! Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan1126

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont care for the z71's but that looks pretty good!

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good :cheers:! Please post some close up pics of the front suspension, sides, and rear. Hopefully you can provide a review and offroad performance.

Does it fit in the garage?

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I'll post more pics when I get time. Doubt it will fit in garage but I'll try when my dad cleans out the garage. One thing I need help with is trimming the edge of the plastic that's attached to the running board. For some reason is sticks out into the wheel well and it the only thing I'm rubbing on. Do I need to take running boards off and trim it then pout it back on or can I trim it with them on?

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have to take off the running boards. Just cut from the bottom up and when you get to the body slow down and becareful. I used a Dremel Multi-Max to do all my trimming. But in the past I have used a sawzall, a razor blade, and even a hacksaw on other vehicles. I really like the Dremel Multi-max, I have used it on my vehicles, my bikes, tile grout, wood trim, etc. It is much easier to handle especially in tight areas or working around other items you don't want to cut. Regarding the running boards, I think I cut off about 3/8 of an inch and remember they are hollow at the area you will be cutting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLisn