Leveling kit installed, Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDP15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IS it necessary for the rear end lift for a 2" front level? 2007 Yukon slt

Does it cause the front end to be higher than the rear when just lifting the front 2"?

Wolf097

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just had the leveling kit installed yesterday and put on new wheels and tires. Had to do some minor trimming. CCM 2.5/1.5 with 285/65/18 Nitto Trail grapplers. Drives nice, thanks for the advice..

Hello, nice car!
Do you know Specification of wheels?

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. I can't wait to get my lifted this week

Passin Thru

Reaction score
Does it cause the front end to be higher than the rear when just lifting the front 2"?

Wondering this as well.

Been looking at the CCM kit (because of all the pretty pictures lol) and it says 2.5" front, 1" rear. Does it level or does the front sit higher?

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering this as well.

Been looking at the CCM kit (because of all the pretty pictures lol) and it says 2.5" front, 1" rear. Does it level or does the front sit higher?

From all the pictures, comments, and measurements I've come across in this forum, the CCM 2.5"/1" will provide an even stance front to back. I chose a 2.5"/1.5" leveling kit to keep a small amount of rake, pic below

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 59

Passin Thru

Reaction score
From all the pictures, comments, and measurements I've come across in this forum, the CCM 2.5"/1" will provide an even stance front to back. I chose a 2.5"/1.5" leveling kit to keep a small amount of rake, pic below

Yea. I see it looks level in the pics but a 1/2" is really at the discretion of the terrain the vehicle is parked on and the way the picture is taken.

Just a subtle difference is what I'm saying. Up until you put your pic up and said yours has the extra 1/2" I hadn't seen another on here. (Not saying there isn't another, I've just seen so many 2.5"/1" lifts)

Thanks for the pic and answer. I definitely want the CCM kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo