Leveling kit for 07 AWD esky with air ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got some 24" rims on my Escalade and the rear sits a tad bit higher then the front. Do they make a kit that levels the rear out? Will the ride be harsh? It does have air ride and its an awd. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

untitled.JPG

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
You can lower the rear end only, but it is going to squat and look ******. Best bet is to just do a 2/3 Belltech drop or just deal with the rake.

OP
OP
J

jt321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea there the replicas.. Thanks.

Will the 2/3 drop rub? Im running 24x10 on 305/35/24. I heard i can do drop spindles in front and coils in the rear? Or is that just for 2wd models?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I think your rig looks great as it is. Great choice on the wheels.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
some one need to make a drop kit for the rear that is an inch to level it with out it squatting..

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
just got some 24" rims on my escalade and the rear sits a tad bit higher then the front. Do they make a kit that levels the rear out? Will the ride be harsh? It does have air ride and its an awd. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

untitled.jpg

please do not lift the front

Termin8r27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Questions -

Why would lowering the rear only with 2" drop coils make it look squatty? Are there any pictures out there of a 2" drop in the rear?

I measured mine and it's 35.25" front // 37.75" rear. I'm on the fence about doing a Pedder's kit or just the rear. I like the current drive height and hate giving up any in an SUV.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
From the pics I have seen of people dropping the rear only, they always look like they have a Cali lean in my opinion. I may be jaded because I really dont mind the factory rake at all. But from the rear only drops I have seen, they all have looked like they had a cali lean to them. But that is just my opinion so I hope that did not offend anyone. Also, considering it is an Escalade, if you are going to drop, do it right.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave