Let the hp begin! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since my Uncle lost the shop...I will have to wait till summer for when it is warm enough to do the install when mother nature deems right.

I'm still piecing it together as I bought an incomplete kit.

I need Whipple Tronics Computer and Harness to fire the two extra injectors that are suppose to come with the kit. The Two Extra Injectors and the TB Elbow that houses them. I've located all the parts and working on getting to my door step. Summer couldnt come any sooner!

Just for now I'll be running 6 PSI since she has 109k on he clock right now.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1 7/8 headers with true duals all the way. magnaflow 5x11x28 muffler sounds sweet and its a internal x pipe also.

thats what im running. going true duals and 1 7/8 headers I lost about 1.5 psi boost but makes more power.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not concerned about HP...she's not a drag racer, but TQ wins races.

I running LT's no cat's with Dynomax Muffler with an X Pipe built into it. 2.5" exhaust.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what size long tubes 1 7/8 right?

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Better address your transmision, even 6#'s of boost you'll burn it up.

Put a good transgo shift kit her at the bare minimum.

You'll want a good torque converter also.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
servos and cooler for sure also.

On the intercooled tahoe (settin the intercooler up wasnt that much fun lol) with teh whipple i did a little over 2 years ago i put in the yank sc3000 stall along with 3.73s and that thing moved well.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tranny Has 109k on the clock...got a B&M Shift kit and BB Tune hooked up to a POSI rear.

Tranny cooler will be done thats it. No need to drop the tranny until it needs a rebuild.
No Gears b/c then my 4wd would be useless.

Hmm TQ converter...won't that hurt MPG? I know I own a modded hoe...but this is for a good romp here and there. Not every stop light and for shit sure NOT on the street.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364