Lemon Law Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the lemon law in Michigan? I have a 2022 Silverado high country and my driver side DRL/blinker continues to go out, it has been in to 2 different dealers I would say 6-7 times and has not been fixed and they can not figure it out. And on 2 of those trips I get it back with the entire camera system not working.
Some people may say your left blinker goes out once in a while, what’s the big deal? Well the right DRL is always on with the left off and people think I’m turning right and will turn out in front of me, it’s an accident waiting to happen, and me at fault.
I thought lemon law was 30 days in the shop, somebody else told me 3 trips to dealer without a fix…? Any answers? Thanks

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice thanks, yea he had my answer right there. 3 or more service trips with no fix. I leased my truck and was wondering how that would work cuz my payment isn’t horrible on my high country that I got in April 2022, but now!! I called on a AT4 last week and was $200 more/month than what I have. I read with lemon law they are suppose to honor your original lease terms….?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons