LED Tails Not Working Right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fierodough

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I heard of this illusive digital or electronic flasher that will flash at the same rate no matter how many lights or leds you have. They come in audible and quiet (no blink sound)

Only problem is, I can't find out what model works on our trucks. I am also having a hard time finding the flasher in the Escalade! I have a fuse panel next to the driver's door. I can heer the flasher clicking and I can even feel the fuse panel ticking from the flasher but can't find the damn thing!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know for the ones I got there are resistors or whatever inside that prevent this.

2364707261_96e4772b48.jpg

thejstar

Reaction score
that is probably the right price, because of the towing package, we do not get a standard 5-pin flasher relay like all the cars on the road.

fierodough

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that is probably the right price, because of the towing package, we do not get a standard 5-pin flasher relay like all the cars on the road.

$140 for a flasher that has no more then $10 in parts? I am in the wrong business! LOL!

thejstar

Reaction score
i agree, if you are electronically inclined, tear apart a stock flasher unit and figure out what it will take to convert it. i would bet you could buy a $10 electronic flasher from autozone and retrofit it into the stock unit...

fierodough

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i agree, if you are electronically inclined, tear apart a stock flasher unit and figure out what it will take to convert it. i would bet you could buy a $10 electronic flasher from autozone and retrofit it into the stock unit...

I think you are on to something here! I will give it a shot.

BlacknBlue03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No running lights with led tail lights

I have no running lights on the new led tail lights i have. I have the running lights in the front but nothing else. Does anyone know how to fix this problem it it's very frustrating. I love the way they look but i don't know if i can deal with not having running lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have checked all the fuses and they are fine. Is there a way the relay could be bad even though i have front running lights and dashboard light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahenein

Latest posts