LED reverse lights and camera view infotainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the LASFIT bulbs and resistors off amazon. All in I spent approximately $30 or less. Work great and are very bright. Wish I would have done it sooner. I only changed the reverse.

TexasRedNeck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to pile on. Just got my 2023 denali. Are those bulbs led from factory? Back up lights are never bright enough for my old eyes.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to pile on. Just got my 2023 denali. Are those bulbs led from factory? Back up lights are never bright enough for my old eyes.
On the Denali, all the exterior bulbs are LED. Not so on the lower trims or the Chevys...why...no clue..seems like it would have reduced MFG costs to make them all the same...but, GM used this to differentiate the Denali trim from others.

Frank Suero

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
23 Suburban
I have a 22 Suburban and I swapped my reverse lights with the 921 and resistors from VLeds 2 moths ago no issues so far and they make a huge difference. For the turn signal I used these from amazon and no issues. The turn lights don't need a resistor.

TUINCYN 7440 7440NA LED Bulb CANBUS Free Amber Yellow WY21W T20 Turn Signals Light Built-in High Decoding Rate Load Resistor 54pcs LED Cree Chip Anti Hyper Flash Error Code Blinkers(Pack of 2)​

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m running the same blinker bulbs from Amazon with great results.

Will be adding resistors to solve error code caused by LED backup lights I installed.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Denali, all the exterior bulbs are LED. Not so on the lower trims or the Chevys...why...no clue..seems like it would have reduced MFG costs to make them all the same...but, GM used this to differentiate the Denali trim from others.

For the 2015-2020 Escalade, every single bulb was LED except for the front turn signals and license plate lights. Why would they do something so odd?

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
I have a 22 Suburban and I swapped my reverse lights with the 921 and resistors from VLeds 2 moths ago no issues so far and they make a huge difference. For the turn signal I used these from amazon and no issues. The turn lights don't need a resistor.

TUINCYN 7440 7440NA LED Bulb CANBUS Free Amber Yellow WY21W T20 Turn Signals Light Built-in High Decoding Rate Load Resistor 54pcs LED Cree Chip Anti Hyper Flash Error Code Blinkers(Pack of 2)​

Which 921 did you go with? Looks like they have multiple offerings. And was the resistor part of the package or a separate part number?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu