Led "puddle" lights? Anyone do those yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJLynch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 01 Denali has the puddle lights under the mirrors. Has anyone done an LED mod on those yet? Any recommendations??????????

Sorry for the dark picture, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Puddle Lights.jpg
    Puddle Lights.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 85

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
I've got LED's in them.
I went with superbrightleds.com
I did the mod like 4 yrs ago and they're still working.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be carefull when removing them. It's the whole housing that comes off not the cover. If the cover pops off you will have to glue it back.

Regular 194 led will do the trick.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got LED's in them.
I went with superbrightleds.com
I did the mod like 4 yrs ago and they're still working.

Be carefull when removing them. It's the whole housing that comes off not the cover. If the cover pops off you will have to glue it back.

Regular 194 led will do the trick.

^^ditto to both of these :D I did mine and love it

Warrior14

Reaction score
I swapped out the festoon bulb for a 4410 HP6 from superbright. I changed the dome lights when I did. Even with them being red, they're bright as hell and I get compliments on them all the time.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the LED's as well and love them! In fact doing the whole interior is a great upgrade from the regular bulbs, I love mine!
We should meet up sometime, I can show you what all I've done to my truck and maybe talk you into getting a corsa exhaust!! lol Love my corsa!

ScubaJim

Reaction score
My 01 Denali has the puddle lights under the mirrors. Has anyone done an LED mod on those yet? Any recommendations??????????

Sorry for the dark picture, but you get the idea.

I did mine as well (2008 Tahoe) I have used superbright LEDs in the past with great success. I tried some brighter ones for the interior and puddle lights at ijdmtoy.com. I have had them for about a month. Couldn't be happier. They offer a warm/white color as well as traditional blue/white. I really liked the warm/light for thie interior dome lights.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

I've got the LED's as well and love them! In fact doing the whole interior is a great upgrade from the regular bulbs, I love mine!
We should meet up sometime, I can show you what all I've done to my truck and maybe talk you into getting a corsa exhaust!! lol Love my corsa!

Wish you were not so far away. Would love to hear it the exhaust.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe talk you into getting a corsa exhaust!! lol Love my corsa!

You don't stand a chance if you see/hear it in person. Chris made up my mind via PM lol

Love mine too!

My LED's have been running strong for over a year just be careful when you remove the lenses to install them-the clip can break pretty easy and can be a PITA to find a replacement

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had ones from superbrightleds in mine for a while, but then I made the switch to VLEDs, and they are exponentially brighter. They're smaller, too, and have an adjustable festoon, so you can get it in there just right. Not sure which size I got, but its in this line: LINK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada

Latest posts