LED Puddle lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I replaced my mirrors with the new 2009+ models that have the blind side alert feature, but I forgot to take my old LED bulbs out and put them in my new mirrors. I need to know what 194 LED bulbs you guys are using for your puddle lamps, because I know from experience that some won't fit and I want to be sure I order some that do. Thanks

FuzzyChopz

Reaction score
Hey Zach, where did you purchase your mirror and housings from and how much?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Bu...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

That is where I got mine. Worked for both the license plate and the puddle lights. I have had them for about 4 months now with no problems. I am not saying 4 months is a good lifespan... but thats my experience so far. They are plenty bright, and match my 6k HIDs perfectly.

So did you buy 2 sets since they come with 2? How many do you need total for puddle and license plate?

southernss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
does the blindside alert mirrors use any extra wiring? how does the sensor hooked up or is it inside of the mirror?

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zach, I'm using the 6-LED super bright 194 lamps in my puddle lamps. Fast shipping....got them off ebay along with my dome LED's. The ebay company is ushd. They also have great prices.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LED puddle lamps match the HID reverse lights too.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 95
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 89

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino