Led mirror turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damnit! those are the wrong ones! sorry, I had a million tabs open with LED's. will post the correct ones asap.

Link is fixed.

Link avalible here aswell. Quoted links are wrong.
42mm 5630 festoon, cool white.
That tiny image in the corner of the main picture is NOT the color of the LED's.

Last edited:
OP
OP
andrewg29

andrewg29

Reaction score
damnit! those are the wrong ones! sorry, I had a million tabs open with LED's. will post the correct ones asap.

Link is fixed.

Link avalible here aswell. Quoted links are wrong.
42mm 5630 festoon, cool white.
That tiny image in the corner of the main picture is NOT the color of the LED's.
Luckily they hadn't been shipped yet. So almost ordered the pink ones lol but luckily I had caught it. I'm about to order the brighter ones. Thanks for your help..

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-5050-5630-led-illumination-lumens-test-comparison.jpg

How to ID the chips
3528-vs-5050-vs-5630.jpg

If you really want to rock n roll. the 5730 chips are even brighter than the 5630.

Guess I will re-post a thread I backed out on last night. detailing the voltage, lumens etc of the 4 SMD's primarily used in automotive lighting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
andrewg29

andrewg29

Reaction score
Found this online also. Good info on the SMD LEDs.
I went ahead and ordered the 5730 because I work until midnight most nights so i wanted the brightest ones. I'm gonna install them this afternoon. Can't wait to see the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickey7640